Full Body Mobility Stretch to Release Tension and Move Better
There are so many reasons to work on your mobility:
- Increases range of movement
- Improves movement pattern and efficiency
- Helps prevent knots and injuries
- Relieves tension associated with sitting or intense exercise
- Helps you move better and without pain
I recommend doing mobility exercises 5 times a week for results you can see and feel. You can train mobility pre-workout or post-workout. I also like to do mobility upon waking or during the day as a work break.
It’s always the right time to stretch, get juicy, and improve your mobility.
#mobility #beginnerstretches #backpainrelief #lowerbackpain
Welcome to Fit & Hungry Club!. Here you will find everything you need to feel your best. Mobility; Conditioning, Nutrition; and Mindset Tips. If you have questions or suggestions, leave a comment below. I love hearing from you. xo, angel