As we embark on the 3 day nutrition challenge, read these important notes:
1. Daily Report. I want to hear from you each day of the challenge. Let me know how the day is going and any tips or strategies you have for the group. This would be a great opportunity to ask questions or get emotional support. Please reply to the ‘eat your salad, no dessert’ post, not this one.
2. Workouts. While there will be no additional nutrition assignments this week, I will be posting workout assignments. These are extra credit. If you’ve hit a fitness plateau, it would be a good idea to do these workouts. They will be less than 10 minutes. Short and sweet. And hard. Check back daily.
3. Measure. Use a measuring cup for your vegetables – at least for the first day. Unless you’re a chef, your ability to accurately eyeball an amount is inaccurate. Are you sure it’s 2 cups?
4. Green Smoothie Recipes. Options here.
5. Don’t Panic. Get out of your head. Take it one meal at a time. Acknowledge that this is good for you.