This playlist is dedicated to my rockstar friend, Fran from HeyFranHey. She tweeted that she needed new workout music. As a fitness instructor and music junkie, I create playlists on the regular. (And in my sleep.) Inspired by Fran’s personality, I decided to create an upbeat playlist. Each song will put you in a good place. You’ll want to dance, smile, or kiss somebody on the face.
Because I fancy killing two birds with one stone, these tunes are also workout appropriate. If you feel inclined to do hills sprints or burpees, I’m fine with that.
10 Upbeat Workout Songs
1. Hey Love by Quadron
2. Get Lucky by Daft Punk feat. Pharell
3. Loveline feat. Haz-Mat by Brookes Brothers
4. She Doesn’t Mind by Sean Paul
5. Call Your Girlfriend (remix) by Robyn
6. The lion the beast the beat by Grace Potter
7. Once Again (bit funk remix) by Tribe Called Quest
8. Hot Right Now by Rita Ora
9. Titanium feat. Sia by David Guetta
10. Happy feat. Dr. Martin by C2C
In #10, I saved the best for last. Listen to this explosion of happiness.
Your turn. Give me a song. I love hearing from you!