I used to think broccoli was gross. This recipe has changed the way I look at it. I’m in love. Happy Valentine’s Day. I hope you get some.
Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, until nice and brown. It should look like this.
3. Serve immediately.
4. To make this dish more delicious (what, is that possible!?), add garlic or a sprinkle of cheese.
5. Serve this version to someone you love or someone you want to love or someone who’s about to get your love.
Happy Valentine’s Day. Give yourself the love you deserve.