It’s Day 8 of the 21 day challenge. Are you still with me? I hope so.
Day 8: Goal Setting & Clean Eating
1. Set a Goal
This is the same assignment from Day 1. Remember, your goals can in area of your life – fitness, nutrition, academia, family, mental health, etc. If you didn’t accomplish your goal from last week, you can carry it over to this week. If that goal is important to you (or you know that it should be), I encourage you to keep the same goal.
My goals for the week are 3 yoga classes, daily meditation, and to motivate at least 70% of blog readers to complete their goals.
2. Begin the Nutrition Assignment
- No junk food (soda, chips, brownies, etc.), no fried food, no fast food, no alcohol.
- Drink half your bodyweight (ounces) of water every day.
- You are allowed one cheat day per week. You can eat or drink whatever you want. Indulge and make yourself happy. However, I suggest you avoid getting wasted or swallowing an entire pizza. You’ll feel awful (in the stomach) and guilty (in the head). Sip your wine slow, baby girl.
- These rules apply from Day 8-21. If you choose not to stick to the rules, that is your choice. I’m not going to berate you. And you’re not going to complain to me about the results you aren’t getting. (I hate having to put my foot down. But I know you, sneaky people.)
- You still have to complete daily tasks. Although, they will be relatively simple so that you don’t feel overwhelmed.
Are you nervous, motivated, excited, ignoring me?