We’re on Day 4. It’s Thirsty Thursday, a nutrition challenge. This assignment will be easy for some, tough for others. Either way, try your best.
Day 4: Before & After 8pm
1. Drink. Half your body weight (ounces) in water. Tea and coffee don’t count towards your goal.
2. Eat. After 8pm, you can only eat vegetables and protein. That means no grains, sweets, etc.
Extra Credit: Avoid all processed foods for the day.
1. Don’t wait until the evening to start drinking water – unless you want to be sleepwalking to the bathroom all night.
2. If you go out to dinner at 6pm and your dessert arrives at 7:59pm, you have one minute to eat it. Don’t let me catch you inhaling benigets (sp?).
If it’s too late for you to fulfill the challenge requirements by the time you see this, start the assignment first thing in the morning on Friday. Tomorrow is a fitness challenge.
Reminder: The big nutrition challenge begins Monday and lasts for 14 days.
1. No junk food (soda, chips, brownies, candy, etc.), no fried food, no fast food, no alcohol.
2. Drink half your bodyweight (ounces) of water every day.
3. You are allowed one cheat day per week. You can eat or drink whatever you want. Indulge and make yourself happy. However, I suggest you avoid getting wasted or swallowing an entire pizza. You’ll feel awful (in the stomach) and guilty (in the head). Sip your wine slow, baby girl.
4. These rules apply from Day 8-21. For maximum results, follow the rules. If you choose not to stick to the rules, that is your choice. I’m not going to berate you. And you’re not going to complain to me about the results you aren’t getting. Deal?