This workout has timed intervals. You will need a timer app or you can use an online timer, like Fitlb. You can also go old school and use a stopwatch.
- High Knee Run + RDL
- Deep Overhead Squat + Superman Clapback
- Burpee (pushup optional) + Up Over Leg Swings
- Skater Jumps + Plank Hip Extension
For group #1, do 30 seconds of each exercise. Alternate between the two exercises until you’ve done 10 sets. Take a break. Then start group #2.
Time to complete: 23-25 minutes.
IMPORTANT: This workout is short. Make it count. You need to push hard every 30 seconds. If you don’t, the workout will be too easy. You should finish feeling sweaty yet invigorated. I was strangely happy after this one.
A video explanation and demonstration are below.
Guidelines are the same: walk in the opposite direction of alcohol and processed foods. Walk tall.
- Focus on bigger portions of vegetables.
- If you’re forgetting to eat, put an alarm on your phone.
- Know your weakness and have a system in place. (Last night I had 3 cups of tea to fight my literal sugar daddy.)
TALK TO ME
If you have questions, doubts, or want to celebrate a win, I’m here for it.
For social media, use the hashtags #fitandhungryfitnesschallenge #angelmademedoit
Angel is the ringleader at Fit & Hungry. She writes about fitness, travel, and living the good life. Her favorite things are soft boiled eggs, house parties, and running in the rain. She currently offers coaching calls and online personal training to all dope queens.