It’s another Fit & Hungry fitness challenge. I hope you’re ready and excited to get 21 days of awesome. Let’s go! Or as they say in the hip hop world: Leggo!
Here is the schedule for this week, July 15th-21st:
Monday Mantra. Set your personal goal
Tuesday Trim. Intense Ab workout
Wednesday Whipped. Baseline workout; Test your fitness
Thursday Thirsty. Nutrition tasks
Friday Firm. Intense Full Body workout
Saturday Slim. Fitness task
Sunday Slim. Nutrition task
Effective Monday, July 22nd, Day 8, the following nutrition rules apply:
1. No junk food (soda, chips, brownies, etc.), no fried food, no fast food, no alcohol.
2. Drink half your bodyweight (ounces) of water every day.
3. You are allowed one cheat day per week. You can eat or drink whatever you want. Indulge and make yourself happy. However, I suggest you avoid getting wasted or swallowing an entire pizza. You’ll feel awful (in the stomach) and guilty (in the head). Sip your wine slow, baby girl.
4. These rules apply from Day 8-21. For maximum results, follow the rules. If you choose not to stick to the rules, that is your choice. I’m not going to berate you. And you’re not going to complain to me about the results you aren’t getting. Fair?
5. You still have to complete daily tasks.
Things to remember:
1. Anyone can join the 21-day challenge at any time. Tell you friends. There’s power in numbers.
2. Use social media. Pictures are fun and need to be shared. Take photos of your food, your sneakers, you and a friend post-workout. Tag us. #fitandhungry. I want to support you DAILY.
3. Use this thorough resource for healthy food choices.
To enroll in the challenge, respond below and tell me why you’re here. I’m excited to be on this journey with you.